For almost unlimited application solutions
FEIN MULTIMASTER in action
Innovative and unique:
the FEIN anti-vibration system.
- Flexible damping elements to completely disconnect housing from motor.
- Effective reduction in vibration for minimal strain on the body and safe working - even with continuous use.
- Outstanding noise insulation. More pleasant working for you and people around you.
the new tool mounting standard
for oscillating power tools.
- Faster, safer and more convenient tool changes in a record time of less than 3 seconds.
- 100 % power transmission without losses thanks to the 3D form of the tool mounting for maximum work progress.
- The extreme rigidity of FEIN genuine accessories delivers precise results.
"All the others are just copies - this is a true original."
Theo Diem, Master tiler
An original stands for reliability, quality and for professional work. Only when every move between the user and the work piece seamlessly merges, is the tool at one with its object and the highest precision can be achieved. And only then is also an original of a tool.
"Quality, precision and reliability – that’s how I see the original."
Tobias Abele, carpenter and restorer
If a tool is exposed to extremely challenging workloads every day, and required to deliver professional and precise results 100% of the time. Only an original is in a position to provide such resilience - day after day.
"Out of conviction, I only work with the original"
Josche Frankenberger, prop maker and furniture designer
By those who use it, every day, without holding back. Just by gripping the same tool day after day, they know, without thinking they will never be disappointed. Quality, durability and versatility is not found everywhere - but only with the original.
An ingenious idea that just keeps getting better.
The origin of the original.
We invented the oscillating power tool in 1967. We have now been consistently further developing tools and accessories for 50 years and so have the most comprehensive system for interior work and renovation on the market today. Numerous patents, such as that for vibration decoupling, demonstrate our unique expertise in manufacturing power tools.
Our new Starlock tool mounting once again reinforces our claim to be the number one oscillator supplier – and sees us setting new standards.
For more than 50 years, the range of FEIN accessories for our MultiTools
has grown to meet your changing requirements.
- More than 180 different accessories for thousands of professional and special applications.
- 14 accessory kits – perfectly put together for varied applications.
- Made by FEIN: Each accessory is developed and checked by FEIN.
- Made in Germany: All FEIN saw blades are produced in Germany.
- Outstanding cost-effectiveness thanks to fast work progress and a long service life.
We invented the oscillating power tool in 1967. We have now been consistently further developing tools and accessories for more than 50 years and so have the most comprehensive system for interior work and renovation on the market today. Numerous patents, such as that for vibration decoupling, demonstrate our unique expertise in manufacturing power tools. Our Starlock tool mounting once again reinforces our claim to be the number one oscillator supplier – and sees us setting new standards. We don't consider tools and accessories as stand-alone elements. One cannot achieve its full potential without the other. So we developed a system that ideally combines their strengths. On the one hand, this system comprises our powerful oscillating multi-tools and on the other, the most extensive range of accessories on the market, opening up an incredibly wide range of use. Together, they provide outstanding precision, maximum comfort, the best work progress and a perfect result. In a nutshell: this system always provides exactly the right solution for thousands of professional jobs.