For a variety of applications
Focus on user protection
- Brake for rapidly bringing wheel to a stop.
- Restart protection protects against switching back on unintentionally.
- Overload protection for electronics and motor.
- Soft start to evenly and safely power up the tool.
Durable, brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor fully encapsulated and maintenance-free.
Powerful, 30% higher efficiency compared with universal motors with a rated output of 1100 W.
Maximum work progress with FEIN HighPower Li-ion batteries. Cells capable of high currents with continually high power output. In addition, as the high power batteries have 75% higher current ratings than the Li Ion batteries, it allows the user to make up to 41% more cuts.*
Ideal for various applications
- Optimum speeds, matched to a large number of abrasive materials and other materials using the infinitely variable, electronic speed preselection.
Grinding & polishing
From rough sanding to mirror polish. Through our wide range of products covering everything from compact angle grinders and high-frequency grinders to die grinders, we offer both hand-guided and stationary tools of between 350 and 3700 W, for applications large and small. The high copper content of the motor gives the angle grinders great torque stability and makes them very powerful. They are therefore designed for removing a lot of material, great work progress and a very long service life. Especially for machining stainless steel, FEIN provides various machining options which are configured perfectly for this application. In terms of belt grinding, the GRIT by FEIN systems provide modular solutions. They can be used flexibly for everything from sanding to volume production and thereby guarantee great cost-effectiveness.