The optimum combination of flexibility, power and reliability. Designed for light-duty use in installation to demanding installation work with wood, metal and stone.
The new professional
Suitable for drilling, tapping and screwdriving in metal.To the tapping set To the QuickIN accessories
Professional tapping set ASCM 12 QC
The professional tapping set optimally covers a range of applications from drilling to thread-cutting and screwdriving and outperforms conventional solutions. It includes a drill chuck, bit holder, tapping adapter and socket adapter.
Order no. 7 116 10 62 24 0
Designed for metal through and through:
the possibilities of the FEIN ASCM 12.
- Metric screws
- Self-drilling screws
The new FEIN ASCM 12 provides the power, precision
and efficiency for a wide variety of tasks.
Whether drilling in metal or screwing into hardwood – this unit is a true all-rounder and is easy to use thanks to its compact, lightweight design.
- Easy, tool-free accessory changes.
- Compatible with all QuickIN cordless drill/driver accessories.
- Short screwdriver bits can be inserted directly in the drive shaft.
- 2.5 Ah capacity for 400 screw connections with one charge.
- SafetyCell technology provides reliable protection against overload, overheating and total discharge.
- With charge level display.
- Optimum speeds for every hole diameter (2500 / 1400 / 800 / 400).
- Powerfully cut threads in speed setting 1.
- Max. torque 40 / 20 Nm.
- Drilling and tapping up to M8.
- Virtually wear-free.
- Magnetic bit store.
- Securely holds your bits, as well as screws and other small metallic parts.
- 4 speeds allow the correct selection depending on hole diameter and material. 2500 rpm for a 6 mm hole in steel, for instance.
HSS TiN coated
|Hole diameter||Cutting speed (m/min)|
|2||Speed 4||Speed 4||Speed 4||Speed 4|
|4||Speed 3||Speed 4||Speed 4||Speed 4|
|6||Speed 3||Speed 3||Speed 4||Speed 4|
|8||Speed 2||Speed 3||Speed 3||Speed 3|
|10||Speed 2||Speed 2||Speed 3||Speed 3|
|12||Speed 1||Speed 2||Speed 2||Speed 3|
FEIN QuickIN accessories:
also available separately.
Drill chuck 60 Nm QSmall solid metal drill chuck from Röhm.Order no. 6 32 08 002 01 0
Tapping adapter QTapping adapter with 2 collets for shank diameter of 4.5 mm and 6 mm for thread sizes M4 / M5 / M6 / M8.Order no. 6 42 03 003 01 0
Bit holder ¼ in QBit holder with convenient one-handed operation and powerful neodymium magnet.Order no. 6 05 10 222 01 0
½ in Q socket adapterSocket adapter to hold sockets on ½ in square.Order no. 6 42 03 002 01 0