ASW 18-60 PC
Precision cordless screwdriver, baton offset design, up to 60 Nm
- Process-capable according to ISO 5393, VDI/VDE 2647, achieves CMK value > 1.67 at ± 10% (refers to 6 Sigma).
- For soft and hard screwed connections.
- Programmable parameters (up to 5 steps): speed, direction of rotation, angle of rotation, torque threshold, time.
- Error criteria settings can prevent manipulation of the screwdriving process.
- Infinitely variable speed adjustment.
- Parameters can be set for forwards or reverse running.
- Brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor with 30% higher efficiency and long service life.
- High speed stability for constant work progress.
- Can be fully loaded up to maximum output torque during continuous operation.
- Fatigue-free working thanks to narrow grip dimensions and good balance.
- The lightest and shortest tool on the market.
- Optimised air guide: air isn't blown onto the user’s hand or into his or her face.
- Extra large and bright signal unit (OK / not OK).
- Optimum illumination of the screwdriving site.
- Wear-free acceleration switch.
- Tools can be colour-coded using coding rings.
- Scope for attaching suspension bracket (balancer).
- Integrated fastening counter means that a maintenance interval can be set.
- Adjustable battery charge state display on tool.
- MultiVolt interface. Cordless tool can be operated with all FEIN Li-ion batteries (14.4-18 V).
- Angled head can be set in 60° steps.
- Supplied without battery, charger, angled head or torque wrench.