- Less effort, even with large workpieces, as a result of the guide slide mounted on roller bearings.
- Infinitely variable chamfer angle (0-60 °) and depth (0-3/4 in [0-20] in[mm]) for the most common requirements.
- Extremely efficient while beveling longer and straighter sheets.
- Precise edges and homogeneous surfaces in a single work step with very high removal.
- System interface—Tool-free conversion to relevant grinding systems.
- Clean work areas thanks to removable dust bins and exhaust interface.
- The module can be used with GHB 15-50 and GHB 15-50 Inox, depending on the available grinding tasks.
- 1 dust and spark bin
- 1 fixing element
- 1 spark protection cover
- 2 anti-vibration handles