The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
BSS 2.0 E
Slitting Shear up to 14 gauge
High-performance slitting shears for stainless steel processing, spiral seam pipes and profiles.
- The high-strength blades make it ideal for stiffening profiles in drywall work and cuts in stainless steel.
- Robust cutting head for stationary use. The tool can be easily clamped into a vice.
- Left and right curve cuts and distortion-free cutting possible with one continuous chip.
- Powerful motor with enough torque even for the most difficult jobs. Suitable for spiral-seam pipes with connecting folds 4 x 1/32 in.
- Ideal for trimming profiled sections.
- Best suited for trimming and cutting.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Cutting blade with outstanding service life.
- 16 ft. cable.
- Clean swarf removal prevents injuries or scratches on workpieces.
- Stainless steel up to 17 gauge.
- Wide range of accessories.
- Power consumption350 Watts
- Power output210 Watts
- Strokes1,300-2,600 rpm
- Cutting speed6-13 ft/min
- Cable with plug16 ft
Plastic, interior dimensions: 18-1/2 x 12-1/4 x 5-1/4 in [470 x 275 x 116 mm]
Box insert with lockable lid for small parts and accessories, suitable for tool case 3 39 01 118 01 0.
Length 10 in for strip cuts
For convenient working with longer cuts
For steel up to 56,000 lbf/in²
For stainless steel up to 112,000 lbf/in²