The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
BSS 1.6 E
Slitting Shear up to 16 gauge
Easy-to-use and curve-compatible slitting shear for distortion-free cutting.
- Rapid work progress due to excellent view of the cutting line through the open-front cutting head.
- Left and right curve cuts and distortion-free cutting possible with one continuous chip.
- QuickIN for rapid, tool-free blade changing, with no further adjustment required.
- Excellent ergonomics and low weight.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Cutting blade with outstanding service life.
- 16 ft. cable.
- Clean swarf removal prevents injuries or scratches on workpieces.
- Stainless steel up to 19 gauge.
- Wide range of accessories.
- ¹ with blade for curves.
- Power consumption350 Watts
- Power output210 Watts
- Strokes2,100-4,500 rpm
- Cutting speed20-32 ft/min
- Cable with plug16 ft
Plastic, interior dimensions: 18-1/2 x 12-1/4 x 5-1/4 in [470 x 275 x 116 mm]
Box insert with lockable lid for small parts and accessories, suitable for tool case 3 39 01 118 01 0.
For stainless steel up to 112,000 lbf/in²
For steel up to 56,000 lbf/in²