The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
ABLK 18 1.3 TE Select
Cordless nibbler for up to 18 gauge thickness
Compact, maneuverable nibbler for roof and facade construction. Precise cuts in trapezoid sheet metal up to 17 gauge [1.3 mm] thickness.
- 130 ft [40 m] cutting capacity in 1/32 in [0.8 mm] trapezoid sheet metal with one battery.
- 6.2 ft./min  cutting speed for excellent performance.
- Variable drilling speed due to electronically adjustable stroke speed.
- Brief overlapping area up to 12 gauge [2.6 mm].
- Optimum handling due to an extremely slim gear head.
- Comfortable light weight.
- QuickIN punch and die fast change system.
- Rotating punch for up to 30% longer service life.
- Cutting direction setting can be changed in 45° increments up to 360° using tool-free rotating cutting head.
- Proven MultiMaster motor with outstanding power and durability.
- 1 ABLK 18 1.3 TE
- 1 tool case
- Battery voltage18 V
- Strokes1,600 rpm
- Cutting speed6.2 ft/min
- Weight without battery3.53 lbs
- Steel 56,000 lbf/in²17 gauge
Compact USB storage battery adapter for charging your smartphone, tablet, etc. on the go. 2 high-speed USB charging connectors for quick charging with 2 x 1.2 amps. Suitable for iOS and Android. Compatible with all 12 / 14 / 18 V FEIN Li-ion storage batteries.
For all FEIN Li-ion batteries. Charging time 35 min. or more.
For FEIN NiCd and Li-ion batteries. Charging time 25 min. or more.
Compact, long-lived cordless LED lamp with swiveling lamp head. Compatible with all 12 / 14 / 18 V FEIN li-ion batteries, includes hook for hanging lamp. Extremely lightweight at 130 g and very bright with 900 lux. Color temperature matches daylight. The brightness can be set at 2 levels.
Plastic, interior dimensions: 18-1/2 x 12-1/4 x 5-1/4 in [470 x 275 x 116 mm]
Box insert with lockable lid for small parts and accessories, suitable for tool case 3 39 01 118 01 0.
For steel up to 56,000 lbf/in² [400 N/mm²]
For trapezoidal sheet metal
Consisting of 5 punches 6 36 02 050 00 0 and 1 die 3 01 09 170 00 1.
Lubricant for working on sheet metal.