The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
Hacksaw for pipes up to Ø 24 in
Powerful hacksaw for pipes and profiled sections with continuously variable stroke adjustment.
- Ideally suited for cutting pipes and profiles made of steel, cast iron, autoclaved aerated concrete, and plastics.
- Clamp and feed device available for profiles and pipes from Ø 3-1/8 in to Ø 24 in.
- Especially suitable for sandwich material and layers of different materials.
- Electronic speed control for optimal cutting speed.
- Adjustable clamping devices permit mitre cuts up to 45° as well.
- * Chain extension available.
- Power consumption750 Watts
- Power output480 Watts
- Strokes100-350 rpm
- Stroke of blade2-3/8 in
- Cable with plug8 ft
Special saw blades for cutting steel and stainless steel. HD saw blades are noted for their long service life and rapid sawing speed. Give them a try: it will pay off.
TD saw blades are suitable for cutting wet and dry pipes. They are noted for rapid sawing speed and for clean cuts.