The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
FEIN SuperCut FSC 1.7
Oscillating multi-tool - 450 W
The high-performance oscillating power tool for the automotive industry.
- Ideal for removal of urethane bonded glass and automotive repair.
- FEIN Anti-Vibration System. Up to 70% less vibration due to complete decoupling of the outer motor housing. For durable safe work.
- Durable, overload-proof 450 W FEIN High-Performance Motor with high copper content for outstanding cutting speeds and maximum work progress.
- Tacho generator. High-quality electronics for constant speed, even under load. infinitely variable electronic speed adjustment.
- Hexagonal tool mount with decisive power connection between machine and tool.
- Metal drive head. High load capacity and maximum service life.
- Large operating radius thanks to the 16 ft.[m] fine-strand, industrial-quality, rubber cable.
- Large selection of accessories for cutting, sawing, sanding and scraping.
- 1 wrench
- 1 whetstone (6 37 19 010 01 4)
- 1 mounting bolt (3 30 01 039 01 7)
- 1 tool case
- Power consumption450 Watts
- Power output250 Watts
- Oscillations10,000-19,500 rpm
- Tool mountHexagon
- Tool changeManual with screw, hexagonal socket