The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
RS 10-70 E Start-Set
Handy, compact pipe polisher for stainless steel pipe up to 1-3/4 in diameter.
- FEIN high-performance motor for constant speed, even under load.
- Ideal belt speeds for efficient use of different grinding, fleece, and polishing belts.
- Easy operation - Rotatable grinding arm, tool-free belt installation and alignment.
- Automatic belt alignment.
- Perfect belt tracking.
- Wrap angle up to 180°.
- Infinitely variable speed. Ideal for protection of sensitive surfaces.
- Self-start lock.
- H 07 Industrial-strength cable.
- Wide range of accessories available.
- Power consumption800 Watts
- Power output550 Watts
- No load speed2,500-7,000 rpm
- Belt speed11.5-36.1 ft/sec.
- Minimum wall clearance2 In
Very flexible, ideal for sanding curved tube
10 pack, 1-1/8 x 21 in.
Very soft version, or blemish-free surfaces, even on curved tubes
5 pack, 1-1/8 x 21 in.
very soft version for blemish-free mirror finish, even on tightly curved tube.
3 pack, 1-1/8 x 21 in.