The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
KS 10-38 E kit
Fillet weld grinder
Compact fillet weld grinder for hard-to-reach areas.
- Flexible operation using the tool-free, rotating arm.
- Low-profile design for corners, angles and hard-to-reach places.
- Long belt drive service life due to maintenance-free tensioning system.
- Spindle lock for quick tool changes.
- Spark guard is adjustable and removable without tools.
- Electronic speed control.
- Made in Germany quality.
- H 07 Industrial-strength cable.
- Self-start lock.
- Power consumption800 Watts
- No load speed1,350-3,750 rpm
- Circumferential speed96.8 ft/sec
- Weight according to EPTA7.1 lbs
- Tool dia.6 In
With a high removal rate for grinding, descaling and satinizing fillet welds.
For grinding, adjusting, descaling and fine satin finishing of fillet welds. Removes light scratches on profiles and flat material.
Removes heat discoloration and light scratches, ideal as preparation for polishing fillet welds.
For pre-polishing surfaces of fillet welds. Quickly removes heat discoloration without reducing the weld seam.
For polishing fillet welds to a mirror finish in combination with FEIN polishing pastes.
For shaping fleece discs to produce uniform fillet weld profiles.
preparation for polishing
for polishing and mirror finishing
Dense weave for removal of polish residue. Seamless for scratch and lint-free work