The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
JCM 312 auto
Fully Automatic Magnetic Base Drills up to 2 in / 3 1/8 in (50/80 mm)
High-performance, smart, fully automatic 3-speed machine for maximum efficiency in the workshop.
- Time and cost savings in large volume drilling due to digitally controlled drill feed.
- Predictable work times on contract and serial work due to repeatable and consistent drilling times.
- Universal operation, such as tapping in manual machine mode using forward/reverse and the MK3 interface.
- Slugger high-power motor with stable speed.
- Electronic speed control.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Tilt sensor.
- Control pads in the field of view.
- Mechanical 3-speed gearbox.
- Automatic coolant supply.
- Torque slip clutch.
- 1 case
- 1 coolant tank
- 1 safety strap
- 1 chip hook
- 2 pilot pins
- 1 touch guard
- 1 drift
- 1 QuickIN MAX/ MK3 tool mount
- Carbide annular cutter max. dia.3 1/8 in
- HSS annular cutters max. dia.2 9/16 in
- Mag base, max. drilling depth2 in
- Twist drill max. dia.11/16 x 1 1/4 mm
- Tapping1 1/16 in