The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
JCM 200 auto
Mag Drill unit up to 2  in[mm]
Light, smart, fully automatic 2-speed machine. Saves time and expense in the workshop and on the construction site.
- Time and cost savings in large volume drilling due to digitally controlled drill feed.
- Predictable work times on contract and serial work thanks to repeatable and consistent drilling times.
- Universal operation, such as tapping in manual machine mode using forward/reverse and the MK3 interface.
- Slugger high-power motor with stable speed.
- Electronic speed control.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Tilt sensor.
- Control pads in the field of view.
- Optional Weldon QuickIN arbor is available. (uses standard 3/4 in Weldon shank cutters).
- 1 case
- 1 coolant tank
- 1 safety strap
- 1 chip hook
- 1 pilot pin 4 1/8 in (105 mm)
- 1 drift
- 1 touch guard
- Carbide annular cutter max. dia.2 In
- HSS annular cutters max. dia.1 9/16 In
- Mag base, max. drilling depth2 In
- Twist drill max. dia.11/16 x 7/8 mm
- Tapping5/8 In