The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
BF 10-280 E
Compact belt file
High-performance belt file for corners and edges in stainless steel processing.
- FEIN high-performance motor for maximum material removal and constant speed, even under heavy load.
- Ideal belt speeds for efficient use of different grinding, fleece, and polishing belts.
- Easy operation - Tool-free, 180° arm rotation, tool-free belt installation and alignment.
- Perfect belt tracking.
- For belts from 3/32 to 3/4 in wide.
- Infinitely variable speed. Ideal for protection of sensitive surfaces.
- Offset and straight grinding arms for varied applications.
- Self-start lock.
- H 07 Industrial-strength cable.
- Wide range of accessories available.
- 1 offset grinding arm 1/8  in[mm]/ 1/4  in[mm] (63810026010)
- Power consumption800 Watts
- Power output550 Watts
- No load speed10,000-28,000 rpm
- Belt speed39-105 ft/sec.
- Cable with plug13 ft
High material removal combined with very long service life. Also for removal of fine weld seams
10 pack, length 20-1/2 in.
Soft type, for blemish-free surfaces.
5 pack, length 20-1/2 in.
Soft type, for a blemish-free mirror finish when used in combination with FEIN polishing pastes.
3 pack, length 20-1/2 in.
preparation for polishing
for polishing and mirror finishing
Dense weave for removal of polish residue. Seamless for scratch and lint-free work