The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
Compass saw, up to 5/16 in in steel / 2 in in wood
Metal jigsaws with continuously variable speed control and stainless steel sole plate for unsurpassed precision, robustness and service life.
- Machine design for optimal results in metals, stainless steel, insulation material (sandwich) and hard wood. With an extremely robust, 4 mm thick, stainless steel base plate.
- Variable electronic speed control for optimum cutting speed and saw blade service life.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Precise weight balancing results in extremely smooth operation.
- Swarf removal can be switched between extraction or blowing.
- Power consumption450 Watts
- Power output245 Watts
- Strokes1,050-2,600 rpm
- Stroke of blade3/4 in
- Cable with plug16 ft