The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
JCM 312 U
Mag Drill unit up to 3-1/8  in[mm]
High-performance, smart, fully automatic 3-speed machine for maximum efficiency in the workshop.
- Stable speed, even in the toughest applications.
- Fine drill spindle adjustment for convenient machine alignment.
- Double drill motor guides enable use of the largest annular cutters.
- Electronic speed control.
- MK3 interface.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Mechanical 3-speed gearbox.
- Automatic coolant supply.
- Torque slip clutch.
- 1 case
- 1 coolant tank
- 1 safety strap
- 1 chip hook
- 2 pilot pins
- 1 touch guard
- 1 drift
- 1 QuickIN MAX/ MK3 tool mount
- Carbide annular cutter max. dia.3 1/8 In
- HSS annular cutters max. dia.2 9/16 In
- Mag base, max. drilling depth2 In
- Twist drill max. dia.1 1/4 mm
- Tapping1 1/16 In