The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
Two–gear Hammer Drill up to 5/8 in in stone
Hammer drill with impact deactivation for universal installation work.
- High torque motor with excellent speed stability for steady drilling progress.
- Mechanical two-speed gearbox with optimum speed adjustment for a wide range of uses.
- Impact deactivation and forward/reverse for cost-effective work in stone, concrete, masonry, wood, and metal.
- Variable electronic speed adjustment.
- Robust barrel-type motor housing.
- FEIN kinetic handle.
- Small corner width.
- Superb service life.
- Collar for use with drill jig.
- Power output230 Watts
- Full load speed0–700/0–1,800 rpm
- No load speed0–1,100/0–2,800 rpm
- Blows per minute under load0–14,000/0–36,000 rpm
- Cable with plug16 ft