The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
BLK 1.3 CSE
Nibbler up to 18 gauge
Compact and rapid nibbler for corrugated sheet metals.
- 7.5 ft./min cutting speed for excellent work progress.
- Optimum ergonomics, including a motor housing that is up to 20% slimmer thanks to an extremely narrow drive head.
- Cutting direction setting can be changed in 45° increments up to 360° using tool-free rotating cutting head.
- QuickIN rapid change system.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Power consumption350 Watts
- Power output210 Watts
- Strokes1,800 rpm
- Cutting speed7.5 ft/min
- Cable with plug16 ft
Plastic, interior dimensions: 18-1/2 x 12-1/4 x 5-1/4 in [470 x 275 x 116 mm]
Box insert with lockable lid for small parts and accessories, suitable for tool case 3 39 01 118 01 0.
For steel up to 56,000 lbf/in² [400 N/mm²]
For corrugated sheet metal
Consisting of 5 punches 6 36 02 050 00 0 and 1 die 3 01 09 169 00 9.
Lubricant for working on sheet metal.
For trapezoidal sheet metal