The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
Compact Angle Grinder Ø 5 in
Handy 800 W compact angle grinder for deburring, grinding and cut-off work.
- Up to 30% longer brush service life and more material removal than comparable angle grinders.
- Solid metal gear head for maximum robustness and service life.
- The lightest of its type.
- H 07 Industrial-strength cable.
- Best vibration values in its class.
- Tool-free, adjustable, nonslip safety guard.
- Spindle lock.
- Power consumption800 Watts
- Power output520 Watts
- No load speed11,000 rpm
- Cable with plug13 ft
- Weight according to EPTA4.4 lbs
Plastic, interior dimensions: 18-1/2 x 12-1/4 x 5-1/4 in [470 x 275 x 116 mm]
Box insert with lockable lid for small parts and accessories, suitable for tool case 3 39 01 118 01 0.
M 8, vibration-absorbing, to reduce the vibrations during longer jobs.
5/8-11 in, for flexible grinding/cutting wheels.
Vibration-reducing, certified according to EN 388/420, EN ISO 10819, EEC No. 0200, No. in pack 1 pair (special order only)
For flap grinding and scrub discs
For safe work with cut-off discs