The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
SCT 5-40 X
Drywall Screwdriver up to 3/16 in
Ideal for drywall and interior construction with a quiet clutch.
- Optimized speed.
- Quiet FEIN CLIC-STOP clutch avoids creating disturbances when working in offices, hospitals, etc.
- Included depth stop avoids damage to drywall panels and makes spackeling easier.
- One of the lightest professional screwdrivers in its class.
- Market-leading ergonomics.
- Point placement accuracy with variable electronic speed setting.
- FEIN high-performance motor.
- Switches off without vibration.
- Rapid changeover to collated strips.
- Depth stop is easy to adjust and replace.
- Dust-protected stop sleeve.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Practical hand strap.
- Power consumption450 Watts
- Power output250 Watts
- Full load speed0-2,700 rpm
- No load speed0-4,000 rpm
- Max. torque (hard/soft)106/- in/lbs
Plastic, interior dimensions: 18-1/2 x 12-1/4 x 5-1/4 in [470 x 275 x 116 mm]
Box insert with lockable lid for small parts and accessories, suitable for tool case 3 39 01 118 01 0.
Output 1/4 in – hexagon socket
With quick-change chuck
Form H/Phillips (five pack) extra hard, with dust-protection ring