The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
BSS 1.6 CE
Slitting Shear up to 16 gauge
Easy-to-use and curve-compatible slitting shear with integrated chip cutter.
- Chip cutter for clipping off the cut chip at any point.
- Left and right curve cuts and distortion-free cutting possible with one continuous chip.
- Rapid work progress due to excellent view of the cutting line through the open-front cutting head.
- Excellent ergonomics and low weight.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Cutting blade with outstanding service life.
- 16 ft. cable.
- Clean swarf removal prevents injuries or scratches on workpieces.
- Stainless steel up to 19 gauge.
- Wide range of accessories.
- ¹ with blade for curves.
- Power consumption350 Watts
- Power output210 Watts
- Strokes2,100-4,500 rpm
- Cutting speed20-32 ft/min
- Cable with plug16 ft
Plastic, interior dimensions: 18-1/2 x 12-1/4 x 5-1/4 in [470 x 275 x 116 mm]
Box insert with lockable lid for small parts and accessories, suitable for tool case 3 39 01 118 01 0.
For stainless steel up to 112,000 lbf/in²
For steel up to 56,000 lbf/in²