The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
BLK 1.6 LE
Nibbler up to 16 gauge
Compact nibbler for trapezoidal sheet metal in roof and facade construction.
- An uncompromising tool for handling trapezoid sheet metal with channels up to 6.3 in deep.
- Optimum ergonomics, including a motor housing that is up to 20% slimmer thanks to an extremely narrow drive head.
- Cutting direction setting can be changed in 45° increments up to 360° using tool-free rotating cutting head.
- QuickIN rapid change system.
- High cutting speed.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Chip protection mesh on vent slots.
- 16 ft. cable.
- Stainless steel up to 24 gauge.
- Power consumption350 Watts
- Power output210 Watts
- Strokes1,500 rpm
- Cutting speed8.9 ft/min
- Cable with plug16 ft
Plastic, interior dimensions: 18-1/2 x 12-1/4 x 5-1/4 in [470 x 275 x 116 mm]
Box insert with lockable lid for small parts and accessories, suitable for tool case 3 39 01 118 01 0.
Set includes wear plate, screws and wrench
Lubricant for working on sheet metal.