The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
BLK 2.0 E
Nibbler up to 14 gauge
Compact nibbler with unlimited curve compatibility for corners and edges.
- High curve precision due to special cutting head geometry. Nibbler can turn on the spot.
- Especially well-suited for cutting edged sheet metal with a minimum bend radius of 1/8 in.
- Cutting direction setting can be changed in 45° increments up to 360° using tool-free rotating cutting head.
- QuickIN rapid change system.
- Optimal ergonomics.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Ideal for cut-outs.
- Optimally suited for template cuts.
- Chip protection mesh on vent slots.
- 16 ft. cable.
- Stainless steel up to 20 gauge.
- Power consumption350 Watts
- Power output210 Watts
- Strokes1,000 rpm
- Cutting speed3.3 ft/min
- Cable with plug16 ft
Plastic, interior dimensions: 18-1/2 x 12-1/4 x 5-1/4 in [470 x 275 x 116 mm]
Box insert with lockable lid for small parts and accessories, suitable for tool case 3 39 01 118 01 0.
Lubricant for working on sheet metal.
includes: 1 Punch 6 36 02 051 00 9 and 1 die 3 13 09 040 00 2