The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
BLK 1.6 E
Nibbler up to 16 gauge
Universal nibbler for sheets, profiles, trapezoid and corrugated sheet metal.
- Virtually indestructible. Ideal for flexible and universal use with sheet thickness up to 16 gauge.
- Optimum ergonomics, including a motor housing that is up to 20% slimmer thanks to an extremely narrow drive head.
- Cutting direction setting can be changed in 45° increments up to 360° using tool-free rotating cutting head.
- QuickIN rapid change system.
- High cutting speed.
- Rotating punch for up to 30% longer service life.
- Low operating costs due to long tool life of punch and die.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Chip protection mesh on vent slots.
- 16 ft. cable.
- Stainless steel up to 24 gauge.
- Retrofittable trapezoid profile set up to 6-5/16 in deep channels.
- Power consumption350 Watts
- Power output210 Watts
- Strokes1,500 rpm
- Cutting speed6.2 ft/min
- Cable with plug16´ ft
Plastic, interior dimensions: 18-1/2 x 12-1/4 x 5-1/4 in [470 x 275 x 116 mm]
Box insert with lockable lid for small parts and accessories, suitable for tool case 3 39 01 118 01 0.
Set includes 1 punch 6 36 02 048 00 4 and 1 die 3 01 09 141 00 3.
For trapezoidal and corrugated sheet metal.
For deep-channel trapezoidal sheet metals 3-3/8 – 6-5/16 in [85 - 160 mm]. Includes lower die, lower die holder and upper die.
Lubricant for working on sheet metal.