The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
Angle Grinder Ø 9 in
Powerful angle grinder for cutting and grinding work.
- FEIN high performance motor - high removal rate over the entire operating range with loading up to 150%.
- Low gear head design for tight areas.
- Soft-start for safe handling.
- Rear handle can be rotated through 4 positions.
- Dustproof ball bearing.
- Sealed electronic components.
- Carbon brushes with automatic switch-off function.
- Self-start lock.
- Also available with Auto Stop for maximum safety (7 221 08 29).
- Power consumption2,000 Watts
- Power output1,250 Watts
- No load speed6,600 rpm
- Cable with plug13 ft
- Weight according to EPTA12.3 lbs
M 14, vibration absorbing, to reduce the vibrations during longer jobs.
Vibration-reducing, certified according to EN 388/420, EN ISO 10819, EEC No. 0200, No. in pack 1 pair (special order only)
With adjustable guide for cutting wheels Ø 7 in, cutting depth 1-9/16 in, connection Ø 1-1/4 in
With adjustable guide for cutting wheels Ø 9 in, cutting depth 2-9/16 in, connection Ø 1-1/4 in
5/8-11 in, for flexible grinding/cutting wheels.
With flange M 14
5/8 in-11, for elastic backing pads.