The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
GSZ 8-280 PE
Die Grinder 28,000/min
Handy, high-performance die grinder for grinding and deburring work in difficult-to-reach spots, also suitable for semi-stationary use.
- Compact shape for use in exceptionally tight spots, 43 mm dia. collar for semi-stationary use as a milling motor (e.g. as a copy milling machine).
- Extensive operator protection thanks to KickBack Stop, self-start lock, soft start, and electronic overload protection.
- Innovative collets with wrap around collar for workpiece protection and to prevent the wrench slipping when changing tools.
- Variable speed allows different tools to be used.
- POWERtronic tacho electronics for enormous power, reserve capacity and extremely uniform speed under load.
- Motor and electronics protected against metal dust.
- Power consumption750 Watts
- Power output400 Watts
- No load speed8,500 - 28,000 rpm
- Cable with plug13 ft
- Weight according to EPTA3.1 lbs