The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
AGSZ 18-280 LBL
Cordless die grinder
Dust-resistant and powerful compact cordless die grinder with high plunge depth for effective cutting, sanding, deburring and milling work.
- Guarantees the highest service life with the next generation of brushless FEIN PowerDrive motors. The completely closed motor housing protects the motor against aggressive ceramic and mineral dusts.
- Ideal for any application. Optimal speeds, matched to many grinding media and materials thanks to infinitely variable electronic speed setting selection.
- High-performance. 30% higher degree of efficiency than comparable universal motors with 1,100 watts of input power.
- Maintenance-free motor with innovative cooling fins for optimal heat dissipation including temperature monitoring.
- Maximum cutting speed with FEIN HighPower Li-ion batteries. High-current cells with continuously high current output and 75% higher amperage than Li-ion batteries.
- Very smooth running and vibration-free operation through the standalone motor—decoupled from the housing—and four additional vibration dampers.
- Extensive user protection through soft start, restart protection, electronic overload protection and brake.
- Innovative collets with wrap around collar for workpiece protection and to prevent the wrench slipping when changing tools.
- Low-fatigue working thanks to a slim grip, compact design and low weight with good balance.
- Long, narrow neck allows tool to reach deep into workpieces (e.g. grinding inside pipes).
- Replaceable rubber neck bearing casing.
- Dust-protected, separate motor electronics in the grip area.
- Flexibility with the FEIN MultiVolt interface. Tool can be used with all FEIN Li-ion batteries (12-18 V).
- Well-lit work area thanks to the integrated LED lamps.
- The battery capacity can be read directly on the battery.
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and the machine from overloading, overheating and deep discharge.
- 3 year FEIN PLUS guarantee, including battery and charger.
- 2 rechargeable batteries (Li-ion)
- 1 x rapid charger ALG 50
- 1 collet Ø 1/4 in [6 mm]
- Spanner size 3
- Spanner SW17
- 1 tool case
- Battery voltage18 V
- Battery capacity5
- No load speed9,000 - 28,000 rpm
- Grinding wheel for max. Ø2 in
Compact, long-lived cordless LED lamp with swiveling lamp head. Compatible with all 12 / 14 / 18 V FEIN li-ion batteries, includes hook for hanging lamp. Extremely lightweight at 130 g and very bright with 900 lux. Color temperature matches daylight. The brightness can be set at 2 levels.
For all FEIN Li-ion batteries. Charging time 35 min. or more.
For FEIN NiCd and Li-ion batteries. Charging time 25 min. or more.
Li-ion with capacity indicator
2 Lithium-ion batteries with ALG 50 rapid charger.
with wrap-around collar for workpiece protection and to prevent the wrench slipping when changing tools.
stainless steel version, with wrap-around collar for workpiece protection and to prevent the wrench slipping when changing tools.