The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
WSG 11-150 R
Compact Angle Grinder Ø 6 in
Handy 1,100 W compact angle grinder with FEIN ErgoGrip for fatigue-free work.
- FEIN ErgoGrip - unique, sophisticated and patent-pending ergonomic concept for fatigue-free work.
- Up to 30% longer brush service life and more material removal than comparable angle grinders.
- Gear head rotates in 90° steps and is solid metal for maximum robustness and service life.
- The lightest of its type.
- H07 industrial cable, 13 ft long - unique in this class.
- Best vibration values in its class.
- Tool-free, adjustable, nonslip safety guard.
- Power consumption1,100 Watts
- Power output700 Watts
- No load speed8,500 rpm
- Cable with plug13 ft
- Weight according to EPTA5.5 lbs
Vibration-reducing, certified according to EN 388/420, EN ISO 10819, EEC No. 0200, No. in pack 1 pair (special order only)
for flap grinding and scrub discs
M 8, vibration-absorbing, to reduce the vibrations during longer jobs.
5/8-11 in, for flexible grinding/cutting wheels.
5/8 in-11, for elastic backing pads.
With a depressed center larger than 0.18" according to standard DIN ISO 603-14.
Plastic, interior dimensions: 18-1/2 x 12-1/4 x 5-1/4 in [470 x 275 x 116 mm]
Box insert with lockable lid for small parts and accessories, suitable for tool case 3 39 01 118 01 0.