The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
CCG 18-125 BL
Cordless angle grinder, 5  in[mm] dia.
Dust-resistant and powerful cordless angle grinder for effective cutting, grinding and deburring work in installation use.
- Guarantees the highest service life with the next generation of brushless FEIN PowerDrive motors. The completely closed motor housing protects the motor against aggressive ceramic and mineral dusts.
- Ideal for any application. Optimal speeds, matched to many grinding media and materials thanks to infinitely variable electronic speed setting selection.
- High-performance. 30% higher degree of efficiency than comparable universal motors with 1,100 watts of input power.
- Maintenance-free motor with innovative cooling fins for optimal heat dissipation including temperature monitoring.
- Maximum cutting speed with FEIN HighPower Li-ion batteries. High-current cells with continuously high current output and 75% higher amperage than Li-ion batteries.
- Very smooth running and vibration-free operation through the standalone motor—decoupled from the housing—and four additional vibration dampers.
- Extensive user protection through soft start, restart protection, electronic overload protection and brake.
- Low-fatigue working thanks to a slim grip, compact design and low weight with good balance.
- Dust-protected, separate motor electronics in the grip area.
- Flexibility with the FEIN MultiVolt interface. Tool can be used with all FEIN Li-ion batteries (12-18 V).
- Short set-up times thanks to the tool-free adjustable safety guard and rapid-clamping nut.
- Well-lit work area thanks to the integrated LED lamps.
- The battery capacity can be read directly on the battery.
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and the machine from overloading, overheating and deep discharge.
- 3 year FEIN PLUS guarantee, including battery and charger.
- Stackable toolbox made from sturdy plastic and space for grinding material and accessories.
- ** Highest performance with FEIN HighPower Li-ion battery
- 2 battery packs (HighPower Li-ions)
- 1 x rapid charger ALG 50
- 1 guard
- 1 tool-free quick-action clamping nut
- 1 anti-vibration handle
- 1 wrench
- 1 tool case
- Battery voltage18 V
- Battery capacity5,2
- No load speed2,500 - 8,500 rpm
- Grinding wheel Ø5 In
HighPower Li-ion battery with high-current cells, charge indicator and FEIN SafetyCell Technology. Continuously high current output with 75% higher amperage than Li-ion batteries. Recommended for FEIN cordless magnet core drills and cordless angle grinders. Can be used with all FEIN 18 V cordless tools.
For all FEIN Li-ion storage batteries. Charging times: Li-ion storage battery 18V / 3 Ah: 26 min. (80% of the max. capacity). Li-ion storage battery 18V / 6 Ah: 38 min. (80% of the max. capacitance).
For all FEIN Li-ion batteries. Charging time 35 min. or more.
For FEIN NiCd and Li-ion batteries. Charging time 25 min. or more.
2 HighPower Lithium-ion batteries with ALG 50 rapid charger.
2 HighPower Lithium-ion batteries with ALG 80 rapid charger.
Compact, long-lived cordless LED lamp with swiveling lamp head. Compatible with all 12 / 14 / 18 V FEIN li-ion batteries, includes hook for hanging lamp. Extremely lightweight at 130 g and very bright with 900 lux. Color temperature matches daylight. The brightness can be set at 2 levels.
Plastic, interior dimensions: 18-1/2 x 12-1/4 x 5-1/4 in [470 x 275 x 116 mm]
Box insert with lockable lid for small parts and accessories, suitable for tool case 3 39 01 118 01 0.
M 8, vibration-absorbing, to reduce the vibrations during longer jobs.
for tool-free disc changes, only 8 mm high
Vibration-reducing, certified according to EN 388/420, EN ISO 10819, EEC No. 0200, No. in pack 1 pair (special order only)
5/8-11 in, for flexible grinding/cutting wheels.
5/8 in-11, for elastic backing pads.
With flange 5/8 in - 11, for fiber sanding sheets 5 in dia.
For flap grinding and scrub discs
For safe work with cut-off discs