The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
ASW 18-6 PC
Precision cordless screwdriver, angled head, up to 6 Nm
Programmable, certified screwdriver according to ISO 5393, VDI/VDE 2647, achieves Cmk value > 1.67 at ± 10 % (based on 6 Sigma).
- Maintenance-free, brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor.
- For soft and hard screwdriving applications.
- FEIN Li-ion technology for more screw connections per charge.
- MultiVolt-interface. Cordless tool can be used with all FEIN li-ion batteries (12-18 V).
- No drop in speed when screw driving, thanks to censor control.
- Freely programmable parameters: Speed, direction, rotation angle, torque, threshold, time.
- Torque-rate joint parameters are individually adjustable in up to 7 program steps.
- Both forward and reverse rotation can be configured.
- Maintenance module records completed screw connections and calibration data.
- 100% process-optimized. Adjustable error criteria prevent manipulation of the screwdriving process.
- Battery voltage18 V
- Torque range11 - 53 in/lbs
- No load speed100 - 1,340 rpm
- Weight with angle head, without battery2.20 lbs