The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
Angle Nutrunner up to 154 in-lbs
Certified screwdriver according to ISO 5393, VDI/VDE 2647, achieves Cmk value > 1.67 at ± 10 % (based on 6 Sigma).
- Maintenance-free, brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor.
- Precise tightening torque regardless of screw application.
- FEIN Li-ion technology for more screw connections per charge.
- MultiVolt-interface. Cordless tool can be used with all FEIN li-ion batteries (12-18 V).
- No drop in speed when screw driving, thanks to censor control.
- Process optimized with restart delay and self-start lock (battery monitoring).
- For soft and hard screwdriving applications.
- Visual and acoustic display for the screw connection and the battery capacity (tank display).
- Compact and ergonomic design.
- Tongue tools can be used.
- Battery voltage18 V
- Torque range53 - 159 in/lbs
- No load speed375 rpm
- Weight with angle head, without battery2.65 lbs