The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
ASM 14-6-PC (without battery)
Precision cordless screwdriver, mid-mounted handle, up to 6 Nm
Programmable, certified screwdriver according to ISO 5393, VDI/VDE 2647.
- Brushless and maintenance-free EC motor.
- Freely programmable parameters: Speed, direction, rotation angle, torque, threshold, time.
- Individually adjustable to the screw driving application in up to five process-optimized steps.
- Adjustable error criteria prevent manipulation.
- FEIN Li-ion technology for more screw connections per charge.
- Maintenance module records completed screw connections and calibration data.
- Easy computer data input.
- Reliable machine programming thanks to the integrated interface.
- Data storage for later reuse.
- For soft and hard screwdriving applications.
- No drop in speed when screw driving, thanks to censor control.
- Machine protection, thanks to the factory-installed password.
- Torque range10-54 in/lbs
- No load speed50–950 rpm
- Current/Voltage14.4 V
- Tool mount¼ in