The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
Precision cordless screwdriver, mid-mounted handle, up to 6 Nm
Certified screwdriver according to ISO 5393, VDI/VDE 2647, achieves Cmk value > 1.67 at ± 10 % (based on 6 Sigma).
- Brushless and maintenance-free EC motor.
- Precise tightening torque regardless of screw application.
- Process optimized with restart delay and self-start lock (battery monitoring).
- Left-hand running activated at the press of a button.
- FEIN Li-ion technology for more screw connections per charge.
- Constant speed until switched off.
- Continuous illumination of the screwdriving site.
- For soft and hard screwdriving applications.
- Soft cut-out.
- Maintenance only after 500,000 screw connections.
- Torque range10-54 in/lbs
- No load speed600 rpm
- Current/Voltage14.4 V
- Tool mount¼ in