The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
KBU 110-4 M
Universal magnetic core drill up to 4-5/16  in[mm]
High-performance, long-stroke, 4-speed universal magnetic core drill with forward / reverse running, MK4 tool mounting and maximum functionality for heavy drilling work in the workshop.
- FEIN 1,700 W high-performance motor with high torque for heavy drilling work
- For tough use, thanks to top-quality workmanship and pivoting motor cable protection sleeve.
- Machine with extra large stroke for all drilling work, such as core and spiral drilling, tapping, countersinking and grinding.
- Mechanical 4-speed gearbox.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Torque arm for superior durability.
- Tilt sensor.
- Torque slip clutch.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Speed reduction.
- MK4 tool mounting.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- 1 coolant tank
- 1 lashing strap with ratchet
- 1 chip hook
- 2 centering pins 6.35 mm dia. x 125 mm and 7.98 mm dia. x 184 mm
- 1 touch guard
- 1 drift
- 2 hexagonal socket keys, 5 and 6 mm
- 1 handle
- 1 case
- Power consumption1,700 Watts
- Power output850 Watts
- Load speed: 1st gear60 / 120 rpm
- Load speed: 2nd gear90 / 170 rpm
- Load speed: 3rd gear150 / 300 rpm
Maximum service life and outstanding cutting performance. Metric sizes, drilling depth 2 in (50 mm).
Long service life and outstanding cutting performance. Metric sizes, drilling depth 100 mm. Inner bore 8 mm.