The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
JMU 137 PQW
Universal magnetic core drill up to 1-3/8 in [35 mm]
Small, long-stroke, 1-speed universal magnetic core drill with forward / reverse rotation, permanent magnet and maximum functionality for safe and versatile work on the construction site.
- Permanent magnet for extremely safe work at heights as well as a pivoting motor cable protection sleeve and high-quality workmanship for tough use.
- Lightweight, compact tool with powerful torque for sustained high work progress thanks to the FEIN high-performance motor with tacho electronics.
- Machine with extra large stroke for all drilling work, such as core and spiral drilling, tapping, countersinking and grinding.
- Extra narrow permanent magnet with magnetic bias.
- Tilt sensor.
- Simple and error-proof control concept in the operator's field of view.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- "Memory function" speed storage.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted on either side.
- 1 coolant tank
- 1 safety strap
- 1 chip hook
- 3 pilot pins
- 1 touch guard
- 1 case
- Power consumption1,010 Watts
- Power output550 Watts
- Full load speed130-520 rpm
- Carbide annular cutter max. dia.1-3/8 In
- HSS annular cutters max. dia.1-3/8 In