The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
JME USA 202 M
Eco magnetic core drill up to 2 in [50 mm]
Lightweight and powerful 2-speed Eco magnetic core drill with MK3 tool mounting and basic functionality for core drilling and twist drilling in the workshop and at the construction site.
- For tough use, thanks to top-quality workmanship and pivoting motor cable protection sleeve.
- Slugger by FEIN high-performance motor with high torque for use with carbide and HSS core drills and extra-large stroke range for twist drilling.
- Uncompromising service life and work progress for an excellent price/performance ratio.
- Mechanical 2-speed gearbox.
- Higher RPM for optimal use with carbide cutters.
- MT3 tool mounting.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Magnet holding power detection below 3/16 in  in[mm].
- Optimum power-to-weight ratio.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Side-reversible feed handwheel with hexagonal hub.
- Integrated hexagon socket holder.
- * optional using accessory.
- 1 coolant tank
- 1 safety strap
- 1 chip hook
- 1 centering pin dia. 1/4 x 4 [6.35 x 100] in[mm]
- 1 centering pin dia. 1/4 x 3-1/4 [6.35 x 82] in[mm]
- 1 centering pin dia. 3/16 x 3-1/8 [4.75 x 80] in[mm]
- 1 touch guard
- 2 hexagonal socket keys, 5 and 6 mm
- 1 hexagonal socket keys with T-grip, 5 mm
- 1 drift
- 1 case
- Power consumption1,280 Watts
- Power output616 Watts
- Full load speed260 / 520 rpm
- No load speed350 / 680 rpm
- Tool mountMT 3