The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
JMC USA 90
Compact magnetic core drill up to 1-3/8  in[mm]
Extremely small and lightweight 1-speed compact magnetic core drill with angular gearbox and minimal dimensions for cramped spaces in the workshop and on the construction site.
- Extremely small and lightweight for working in cramped and difficult to access workplaces—also vertically and overhead—thanks to a construction height of just 6-5/8  in[mm].
- Extremely wear-resistant and long-lasting tool concept with play-free pinion feed for precision drilling results in tough applications in industry and trades.
- FEIN 1,100 W stable speed high-performance motor with tacho electronics and clockwise/reverse running drive for high cutting speed operation in all applications, such as core, spiral, tapping and countersinking.
- Fixed drilling motor for work in cramped workplaces.
- High gear level for optimal view of the hole location.
- Space-saving, double-sided operation via ratchet.
- Easier tool positioning, thanks to a low weight of 16.53 [7.50] lbs[kg].
- Tilt sensor.
- Simple and error-proof control concept in the operator's field of view.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Electronic speed control.
- Inner cooling lubrication by means of hand pump.
- "Memory function" speed storage.
- 1 centering pin
- 1 ratchet 3/8 in
- 1 socket extension 3/8 in
- 1 coolant pump
- 1 safety strap
- 1 chip hook
- 2 centering pins (85 & 100 mm)
- 1 touch guard
- 1 handle
- 2 hex keys (5 & 8 mm)
- 2 T-grip hex keys (5 & 8 mm)
- 1 case
- Power consumption1,100 Watts
- Power output550 Watts
- Full load speed130 - 520 rpm
- Twist drill max. dia.9/16 in
- Mag base, max. drilling depth1-3/8 in