The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
JCM 200 U
Magnetic Base Drills up to 2 in (50 mm)
Universal with 2-speed gearbox and outstanding functionality for flexible operation in the workshop and on the construction site.
- Compact with high functionality for universal use on the construction site and in the workshop.
- Simple and error-proof control concept in the operator's field of view.
- Double drill motor guides enable use of the largest core bits.
- Electronic speed control.
- Slugger high-power motor with stable speed.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted on either side.
- MK3 interface.
- Optional Weldon QuickIN arbor is available. (uses standard 3/4 in Weldon shank cutters).
- 1 case
- 1 coolant tank
- 1 safety strap
- 1 chip hook
- 1 pilot pin 4 1/8 in (105 mm)
- 1 touch guard
- 1 drift
- Carbide annular cutter max. dia.2 in
- HSS annular cutters max. dia.1 9/16 in
- Mag base, max. drilling depth2 in
- Twist drill max. dia.7/8 mm
- Tapping1/2 in