The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
Cylindrical grinding module
Cylindrical grinding module for perfect surfaces on metal and stainless steel pipe and shafts
- Independently adjustable automatic feed
- High operating speed combined with finest surface quality
- For grinding pipe and shafts from 10 – 100 mm dia.
- Optional combination with GX 75 (2H) and GI 75 (2H) belt grinders
- Wet grinding possible in combination with GXW
- DescriptionCylindrical grinding module
- Power consumption0.28 kW
- Pipes up to Ø³⁄₈ - 4 in
- Belt dimension3 x 79 in
- Weight106 lbs
Reliable from elimination of minor defects to perfect finishes. Long service life enables cost-effective work.
3 x 79 in [75 x 2,000 mm]
Reliable from elimination of minor defects to perfect finishes. Long service life enables cost-effective work. Suitable for GRIT Machines GX 75, GXC, GI 75, GI 150, GIC. Also suitable for wet grinding.
6 x 79 in