The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
Belt grinder (base unit), 75 mm
High performance belt grinder, modular expansion capability, for industrial and production applications
- Expandable by means of add-on modules
- Extremely robust three-phase motor allows grinding with constant rpm
- Speed of 3000 rpm ideal for metal machining
- Detachable swarf collector
- Connection option for external collector
- drive disc with polyurethane coating
- Working height independently adjustable
- patented belt tensioning system
- Robust three-phase motor
- Low vibration level
- DescriptionSingle speed, 3 in grinding width
- Power consumption4.0 kW
- No load speed2,880 rpm
- Belt dimension3 x 79 in
- Weight143 lbs