The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
GI 150 2H
Basic belt grinder, 150 mm switchable
High performance belt grinder, modular expansion capability, for industrial and production applications, ideal for stainless steel machining
- Expandable by means of add-on modules
- Extremely robust three-phase motor allows grinding with constant rpm
- speeds of 1500/3000 rpm are ideal for processing metal and stainless steel
- Detachable swarf collector
- Connection option for external collector
- drive disc with polyurethane coating
- Working height independently adjustable
- Extremely robust three-phase motor
- patented belt tensioning system
- Low vibration level
- DescriptionTwo speed, 6 in grinding width
- Power consumption2.6 - 3.1 kW
- No load speed1,440/2,880 rpm
- Belt dimension6 x 79 in
- Weight181 lbs
The top grinding belt commercially available. With significantly less processing time and distinctly superior service life. Recommended primarily for processing corrosion resistant and high-alloy steel. Extra heavy polyester fabric, full resin bond with zirconium aluminum oxide. Additional top layer for cooling during the grinding process.
6 x 79 in
Grinding and deburring all-rounder for steel and non-ferrous metals that also satisfies the highest demands. Developed in cooperation with professional users, this belt stands out especially due to its long service life, performance and economy. Heavy polyester fabric, full resin bond with zirconium aluminum oxide.
6 x 79 in
Grinding belts with fine grit for polishing metals to a fine finish. Excellent surface results. Heavy cotton fabric, full resin bond with corundum.
6 x 79 in