The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
Basic belt grinder, 100 mm
Compact belt grinder for universal use with smaller workpieces.
- May also be used as a bench-top machine
- Module-expandable with sturdy machine stand also including integrated collection
- All-purpose belt grinder for smaller workpieces
- Three-phase motor 1,500 Watts
- Suitable for mobile use in the workshop or on assembly trolley
- Patented belt tensioning system
- 1 Grinding belt 100 x 1,000 mm (60 grit Z)
- Power consumption1.5 kW
- voltage/ phase type at 50 Hz3 x 400
- voltage/ phase type at 60 Hz3 x 440
- no-load rpm. at 50 Hz3 000
- no-load rpm. at 60 Hz3 450
Grinding and deburring for steel and non-ferrous metals that also satisfies the highest demands. Developed in cooperation with professional users, this belt stands out especially due to its long service life, performance and value. Heavy polyester fabric, full resin bond with zirconium aluminum oxide.
4 x 39-3/8 in [100 x 1,000 mm]