The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
Module with infinitely variable chamfer angles and depth for edge processing.
- Less effort, even with large workpieces, as a result of the guide slide mounted on roller bearings.
- Infinitely variable chamfer angle (0-60 °) and depth (0-3/4 in [0-20] in[mm]) for the most common requirements.
- Extremely efficient while beveling longer and straighter sheets.
- Precise edges and homogeneous surfaces in a single work step with very high removal.
- System interface—Tool-free conversion to relevant grinding systems.
- Clean work areas thanks to removable dust bins and exhaust interface.
- The module can be used with GHB 15-50 and GHB 15-50 Inox, depending on the available sanding tasks.
- Dimensions lxbxw380 x 430 x 215
- Belt dimension50 x 39-1/4 In
- Weight30 lbs