The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
WSG 17-70 Inox
Compact Angle Grinder Ø 5 in
The specialist tool with variable speed for stainless steel processing.
- Up to 30% longer brush service life and more material removal than comparable angle grinders.
- Variable speed allows use of various tools from satinizing to grinding stainless steel.
- POWERtronic for enormous power, reserve capacity and extremely uniform speed under load.
- The lightest and shortest of its type.
- Jam monitoring.
- Self-start lock.
- Electronic overload protection.
- Gear head rotates in 90° steps and is solid metal for maximum robustness and service life.
- Best vibration values in its class.
- 13 ft long, HO7 industrial cable.
- 1 guard
- 1 pair of flanges
- 1 anti-vibration handle
- 1 wrench
- Power consumption1,500 Watts
- Power output900 Watts
- No load speed2,500 - 7,900 rpm
- Cable with plug13 ft
- Weight according to EPTA5.3 lbs
It is intended for use when grinding with wheels up to 5  in[mm] in diameter. It’s made for heavy-duty construction applications and creates a dust-free environment. Ideally suited for tuckpointing and crack chasing applications. Combine our compact angle grinders and Turbo II X AC HEPA vacuum for a complete system.
It is intended for wheels up to 5  in[mm] diameter. It fits a variety of 4-1/2  - 6  in[mm] grinders. It’s made for heavy-duty construction applications and creates a dust-free environment. Ideally suited for grinding and sanding concrete or surface prep work. Combine our compactangle grinders and Turbo II X AC HEPA vacuum for a complete system.
Plastic, interior dimensions: 18-1/2 x 12-1/4 x 5-1/4 in [470 x 275 x 116 mm]
Box insert with lockable lid for small parts and accessories, suitable for tool case 3 39 01 118 01 0.
M 8, vibration-absorbing, to reduce the vibrations during longer jobs.
5/8-11 in, for flexible grinding/cutting wheels.
Vibration-reducing, certified according to EN 388/420, EN ISO 10819, EEC No. 0200, No. in pack 1 pair (special order only)
For flap grinding and scrub discs
For safe work with cut-off discs