The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
WSG 17-150 PR
Compact Angle Grinder Ø 6 in
Handy compact angle grinder with FEIN ErgoGrip for fatigue-free work.
- FEIN ErgoGrip - unique, sophisticated and patent-pending ergonomic concept for fatigue-free work.
- POWERtronic for enormous power, reserve capacity and extremely uniform speed under load.
- Extensive operator protection thanks to KickBack Stop, self-start lock, soft start, and electronic overload protection.
- The lightest of its type.
- Solid metal gear head.
- Best vibration values in its class.
- 13 ft long, HO7 industrial cable.
- Power consumption1,500 Watts
- Power output900 Watts
- No load speed8,500 rpm
- Cable with plug13 ft
- Weight according to EPTA5.7 lbs
Vibration-reducing, certified according to EN 388/420, EN ISO 10819, EEC No. 0200, No. in pack 1 pair (special order only)
5/8-11 in, for flexible grinding/cutting wheels.
M 8, vibration-absorbing, to reduce the vibrations during longer jobs.
Plastic, interior dimensions: 18-1/2 x 12-1/4 x 5-1/4 in [470 x 275 x 116 mm]
Box insert with lockable lid for small parts and accessories, suitable for tool case 3 39 01 118 01 0.
For flap grinding and scrub discs
For safe work with cut-off discs