The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
Radius grinding unit
Radius grinding module for exact-fit grinding of pipe, profiles and flat materials
- For exact grinding of pipe and profiles from 16-75 mm dia.
- Contact rollers in standard sizes are available as options
- Optional length stop for production applications
- Integrated depth stop
- Optional combination with GX 75 (2H) and GI 75 (2H) belt grinders
- Independent angle settings possible up to 90˚
- DescriptionRadius grinding unit
- Pipes up to Ø⁵⁄₈ - 3 in
- Max. dimension of profile/flat material3 x 3 In
- Belt dimension3 x 88 ⁹⁄₁₆ in
- Weight119 lbs
Plastic, for extinguishing sparks, with handles at the sides, capacity approx. 15 liters
Length 1,000 mm, continuously adjustable, easy assembly
Long service life, low rolling resistance due to high- quality ball bearings, easily replaceable.
Required to adapt the GXR module to a belt grinding machine in the GI series