The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
Cylindrical grinding module
Cylindrical grinding module for industrial volume production
- For industrial cylinder grinding of pipe up to 6 m in length with optional pipe guide.
- Flexible processing of pipe from 10 to 130 mm diameter.
- Cool surfaces and extended grinding belt service life by means of wet grinding in combination with the cooling lubricant module GXW.
- Optional combination with GI 75 (2H) and GI 150 (2H) belt grinders.
- Quick-release attachment for easy, tool-free changes.
- Continuously variable feeder speed from 0 to 2 m/min.
- Power consumption0.18 kW
- Pipes up to Ø3/8 - 5-1/8 in
- Advance0 - 78-3/4 in/min
- Belt dimension3 / 6 x 79 in
- Weight143 lbs
Reliable from elimination of minor defects to perfect finishes. Long service life enables cost-effective work.
3 x 79 in [75 x 2,000 mm]
Reliable from elimination of minor defects to perfect finishes. Long service life enables cost-effective work. Suitable for GRIT Machines GX 75, GXC, GI 75, GI 150, GIC. Also suitable for wet grinding.
6 x 79 in