The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
Angle Drill up to 5/16 in
Extremely small angle drill for working in difficult-to-reach areas.
- High torque motor with excellent speed stability for steady drilling progress.
- Barrel-type motor housing with integrated aluminium support for superb service life.
- Robust design with metal gear head for maximum operating demands.
- Variable electronic speed control.
- Conical holder for drill shaft.
- High-quality key-type drill chuck.
- FEIN kinetic handle.
- Width across corners only 11/16 in.
- Low gear head height.
- available in 230 V only
- Power consumption300 Watts
- Power output145 Watts
- Full load speed0-880 rpm
- No load speed0-1,590 rpm
- Cable with plug16 ft