The FEIN magnetic drilling system.
With more than 25 years of continuous development, FEIN’s magnetic drilling technology has achieved a peak of excellence. FEIN’s 2011 acquisition of Jancy Engineering raised the bar even higher, now offering the well-known Slugger trademarked system of portable magnetic drills and annular cutters.
Now you’re leaving the FEIN website and entering the Slugger website!
WPO 14-15 E
High performance angle polisher for automotive and boat maintenance.
- Ideal speed range with variable speed control for professional surface treatment on vehicles and boats.
- Maximum speed stability at any load throughout the entire adjustment range due to mechanical gear reduction in combination with the FEIN HIGH-POWER-MOTOR.
- Special system accessories for the efficient preparation of used, new and high-scratch-resistance paints as well as cleaning, sanding and polishing of boat surfaces and gelcoat layers.
- Convenient speed adjustment.
- Stays cool under continuous use.
- The grip cap provides outstanding ergonomics.
- Spindle lock.
- Left and right handed operation.
- Self-start lock.
- Carbon brushes with automatic switch-off function.
- Converts to a rotary sander with extraction hood and backing pad.
- Power consumption1,200 Watts
- Power output750 Watts
- No load speed500-1,500 rpm
- Cable with plug13 ft
- Weight according to EPTA5.5 lbs